Thursday, October 1, 2015

Introduction.

Hi!

If you decided to see what my blog is about, it can mean that you may also suffer from diabetes just like I do, and that you are interested in sports or a healthy lifestyle that can give you not only a lot of positive energy but also make you much healthier, happier, and conscious about what you eat and how you live.

Diabetes that will be in your life forever, doesn’t have to be your enemy. On the contrary, it can become your “good spirit” that will lead you if just let it. It is extremely important for you to make the first step to change something, and remember that it doesn’t have to be a painful path. It is absolutely normal that people are afraid of changes, it usually causes fear but this feeling is only something that is just in our heads. Every day, many people struggle with their problems and all of them seem to be different. Nowadays, we live in the world that is filled with stress, pressure and in the middle of this chaotic life, there’s also something known as diabetes which plays an important role in it… It is no surprise that it is related to loneliness, caused by lack of acceptance and sympathy or even the feeling of a permanent battle. I perfectly know what it means to feel that way as I’ve experienced all of this, and on the basis of my personal experience I can assure you that diabetes may help you to lead a healthy lifestyle just in the way is helping me right now.

I was 10 when I was diagnosed as diabetic. Now, I’m 31 years old and when I’m thinking about that time I’m smiling. Why? I’ll explain it a little bit later J
Over the last years, I’ve finished studying and I’m running a business now. I love sports and traveling, and my greatest passion is cycling, especially road racing.   
However, a lot of things had happened before I got where I’m now. I’ve been through many difficult situations in which I felt not only angry, unaccepted, but lonely, as well. There is a saying: “Everyone has their own Everest”, meaning that everyone has their own struggles to overcome in life. However, it is always easier to fight with our problems with someone who is beside us, and supports us when it’s really hard. I encourage you to read my blog, and I will try to share with you with everything that life has taught me to enjoy and how to live when you’re a diabetic person. I hope that by reading my blog you will begin to treat diabetes as something normal, being a part of your life.



No comments :

Post a Comment